She graduated in 2008 from Newcastle University with a Bachelor of Physiotherapy. Over her years as a clinician, Jacqui has gained experience in lymphoedema and oncology, orthopaedics, paediatrics, geriatrics, community health, neurology, cardiopulmonary physiotherapy and sporting teams such as the Newcastle Knights, Wyong Soccer Club, Westlakes Netball Association.
Jacqui is a member of the Australian Physiotherapy Association and the Australian Lymphology Association. She has completed many post-graduate courses including:
- Musculoskeletal and Neurological Aquatic Physiotherapy in 2008
- Lymphoedema Management for Physiotherapists in 2010
- Dry Needling for Physiotherapists in 2012
- Use of 3M Coban2 Compression bandages
- Assessment and Treatment of the Cervical Spine in 2014
- PINC Cancer Rehabilitation Certification in 2015
- Level 2 Advanced Lymphoedema Practitioner Certification in 2016
- Amoena post-breast cancer bra fitting course in 2017.
This training means that Jacqui is one of the most qualified Physiotherapists in Australia to treat breast cancer patients. Jacqui treats both musculoskeletal conditions and lymphoedema.
Jacqui was selected as a Physiotherapist for the 2018 Commonwealth Games. Jacqui has provided physiotherapy coverage for the NSW State Netball carnival for Westlakes District and Wagga Wagga Netball Associations and Wyong Soccer Club.
Prior to becoming a Physiotherapist, Jacqui had won many gold, silver and bronze Australian medals for swimming and surf life-saving. She competed in the Kelloggs Nutri-Grain Ironwoman series in 2005/2007.
When not helping patients, Jacqui now enjoys spending time outside and active with her husband Scott, sons Logan, Fletcher and Layton.