Alanna Smith is a Senior Physiotherapist at Physio For You. She treats patients at our Woongarrah, Saratoga and Woy Woy clinics.
Alanna’s areas of special interest are:
- Musculoskeletal complaints
- Neurological condition
- Exercise prescription and rehabilitation
Alanna graduated from the University of Sydney in 2013 with a Bachelor of Health Sciences and Masters in Physiotherapy. She is also an Accredited Pilates Instructor. She was welcomed to the Physio For You team in 2018.
Alanna has special interest in treating pre and post-natal women and has completed courses in chronic pain management, lumbar spine and pelvis, pilates rehabilitation, Level 1 and 2 dry needling, elastic taping, sports taping and fracture management. Alanna takes an active approach to treating her patients and utilises manual therapy when appropriate.
Alanna’s experience prior to Physio For You includes:
- Creating and implementing clinical pilates classes and gym programs
- Working for Central Coast Health at Gosford and Wyong Hospitals
- Physiotherapist in private practice on the Central Coast
When she’s not helping her patients, Alanna enjoys being active, camping and spending time with her family and friends.